- Ensure correct needle placement with numerous 3-D and long-axis views that clearly depict surrounding structures.
- Update your skills with completely rewritten chapters on Infraclavicular, Neuraxial, and Cervical Plexus Blocks as well as entirely new chapters on Fascia Iliaca, Anterior Sciatic, Transversus Abdominis Plane (TAP), and Stellate Ganglion Blocks.
- Review a full range of nerve block techniques in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step manner using new quick-reference summary tables.
- View author-narrated videos and access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com;assess your knowledge with the aid of a new “turn labels off” feature for each image.
- Master essential techniques through step-by-step videos demonstrating paravertebral block, transversus abdominis block, psoas nerve block, subgluteal nerve block, and more.
Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia, 2nd Edition
New to This Edition