BRS Neuroanatomy (Board Review Series), 6th Edition (High Quality PDF)
- NEW! Additional board-relevant questions and new vignette-based/multi-step questions enhance the book’s more than 575 USMLE-style questions with answers and rationales.
- UPDATED! Clinical correlation boxes demonstrate connections between neuroanatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
- NEW! Cross-references to chapters and headings have been added to the comprehensive exam answers to facilitate efficient study and review.
- REVISED! Updated sections on meningiomas, hydrocephalus, meningitis, development disorders, and brain tumors keep students on top of the latest information in the field.
- UPDATED! More than 200 full color illustrations and medical mages (including new images showing the anatomy of the brain and brainstem) help students understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
- Build-in learning aids include an easy-to-scan outline format, bolded key terms, high-yield end-of-chapter tests, a 100-question end-of-the book comprehensive exam and a handy Appendix of Cranial Nerves.