Access the full set of recordings from the 2022 Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine Board Review course. Watch and listen as leading chest medicine experts show you how to solve case-based problems and give in-depth answers to common questions.
Program content mirrors the content of the exam, as outlined by the ABP.
– Clinical Diseases
– Lung Growth and Development
– Structure and Function of the Respiratory System
– Lung Defense Mechanisms
– Cell Biology and Biochemistry
– Gas Exchange, Ventilation-perfusion Distribution, Acid-base
– Respiratory Mechanics
– Control of Breathing
– Pulmonary Vascular Physiology
– Mechanics of Lung Inflammation, Injury, and Repair
– Core Knowledge in Scholarly Activities