Color Atlas of Medical Bacteriology, 3rd Edition (ASM Books) (Original PDF)
- Chapters cover the most important bacterial pathogens and related organisms, including updated taxonomy, epidemiology, pathogenicity, laboratory and antibiotic susceptibility testing, and molecular biology methodology
- Tables summarize and compare key biochemical reactions and other significant characteristics
- New to this edition is a separate chapter covering the latest developments in total laboratory automation
- The comprehensive chapter on stains, media, and reagents is now augmented with histopathology images
- A new Fast Facts chapter presents tables that summarize and illustrate the most significant details for some of the more commonly encountered organisms
For the first time, this easy-to-use atlas is available digitally for enhanced searching. Color Atlas of Medical Bacteriology remains the most valuable illustrative supplement for lectures and laboratory presentations, as well as for laboratorians, clinicians, students, and anyone interested in diagnostic medical bacteriology.