- Comprehensive coverage of normal structures, disease, diagnosis and treatment planning, periodontic endodontic interrelationship, trauma, local anesthesia, root canal instruments, access preparations, cleaning and shaping, obturation, temporization, retreatment, endodontic surgery, endodontic outcomes, internal bealching, vital pulp therapy, geriatric endodontics, vertical fractures, and more gives you a complete understanding of modern endodontics!
- Distinguished experts in the field of endodontics share their experience regarding each topic discussed.
- Current references incorporate evidence-based information that is relevant to your practice.
- Advice for the prevention and treatment of accidental procedural errors ensures you are prepared to safely care for your patients.
- Outlines and Learning Objectives at the beginning of each chapter provide quick reference for specific topics.
- High-quality, full-color illustrations allow you to see the procedures described.
- Newly reorganized content now simulates the order in which procedures are performed in clinical settings.
- NEW CD included with the text brings procedures to life with video clips, and reinforces your knowledge with interactive chapter review questions.
- This new edition is so much better that the old one September 12, 2009
- Great book for Endo June 2, 2012
- Great resource for endodontics April 12, 2012
- 496 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
by Mahmoud Torabinejad
New to this Edition
I enjoy the clinical pictures. They are high quality and do a good job supplementing the text. I haven’t personally used the CD, but I believe our teacher has shown us several features from the CD and I found them helpful.
I have no complaints. I’d recommend this book for students or clinicians that need a good reference. Let me know if you have any questions. Hope this was helpful.
Ebooks + DVD ( SIZE 564 MB ): Prince : 80 $