Ruppel’s Manual of Pulmonary Function Testing, 12th edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Carl Mottram
- Entry- and Advanced-Level objectives prepare you for success on the NBRC’s Pulmonary Function Technologist credentialing examinations and follow the content guidelines of the CPFT and RPFT exam matrices from the National Board for Respiratory Care.
- How To boxes provide step-by-step guidelines to performing pulmonary function tests, taking the guesswork out of completing accurate and result-producing tests.
- Case studies provide problem-solving challenges for real-life patient scenarios, including each case history, PFT testing results, a technologist’s comments, and questions and answers.
- PFT Tips highlight and reinforce the most important pulmonary function testing information in every chapter.
- Convenient study features include key terms, chapter outlines, learning objectives, chapter summary points, suggested readings, a glossary, and self-assessment questions.
- Authoritative, all-in-one resource eliminates the need to search for information in other sources.
- Criteria for acceptability and repeatability are included in each test section, as well as interpretive strategies to help you adhere to recognized testing standards.
- Publisher : Mosby; 12th edition (April 14, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 528 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323762611
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323762618
- ISBN-13 : 9780323762618
- eText ISBN: 9780323762632